Shoei VFX-EVO Zinger Helmet
Get ready to rumble in the arena with the Shoei VFX-EVO Helmet, the next iteration of the popular VFX-W. The VFX-EVO’s liner incorporates the unique M.E.D.S. (Motion Energy Distribution System), a specially inserted module of the EPS liner designed to absorb sudden impacts by reducing rotational acceleration to the head in the event of a crash. Shoei's in-house testing showed rotational energy to be reduced by 15% in comparison to that of the VFX-W off-road helmet. The shell is constructed with high performance AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Fiber), a combination of fiberglass and organic fibers. The result is a rigid, ultra-lightweight, yet elastic structure.
The mud guard is specially shaped so as not to interfere with the wearing of goggles. Dedicated plastic tabs help hold the mud guard firmly in place during serious off-road riding conditions. The braced nose cover has been designed to improve safety: it features mesh to filter dirt and dust, and aluminum mesh to prevent roost from entering the mouth and is easily removed for cleaning and maintenance. The VFX-EVO’s newly-designed, adjustable visor designates the top position on the helmet as default, based on the preference of many top-ranked riders. A straight line is formed from the visor top to the helmet shell to ensure upward visibility. The adjustment system is facilitated with a special screw fixing nut, installed beneath the upper center of the visor, holding it firmly in place and keeping the nut from coming loose and falling into the helmet.
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell construction combines high performance fibers with organic fibers to create a shell structure that is lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Expanded rib shapes across the rear enhances strap-holding performance for goggle wearers
- Four shell sizes increase fit options that help comfortably fit most head sizes
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and rider testing
- Extra front intake vents combine with rear exhaust outlet vents and an enlarged neck outlet vent to maximize flow-through ventilation
- Cool air passes through the front intake vents, cools the helmet interior, and is exhausted through the rear vents by the force of negative air pressure
- 3D Max-Dry removable liner system material absorbs two times its weight in moisture
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) features special straps under the cheek pads which allow them to be easily removed, so the helmet can be quickly taken off by emergency personnel after an accident
- Aggressively shaped, streamlined V-470 visor is easily installed or removed with three external screws, using the center screw to adjust for optimal visibility
- M.E.D.S (Motion Energy Distribution System), a flexible insert that helps absorb sudden impact to the head in the event of a crash
- Larger mouth piece for improved air intake
- Ergonomically shaped mud guard
- Snell M2015 and DOT approved
Orders over $200.00CAD qualify for free expedited shipping within Canada & United States. Shipping will be calculated at checkout for orders from $0CAD to $100CAD. From $100 to $199.99 we charge $10CAD as the a flat rate shipping cost. Click Here to view our complete Free Shipping Terms & Conditions.
For all US orders, items are shipped via Canada Post which transfers the parcels to USPS once in the US. Tracking number will be more accurate with USPS once it has crossed the US border.
For international Orders the shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. Parcels can be tracked via Canada Post or you local post office once it reaches your country
Most items will be shipped within 1-2 business days after the items has been ordered, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such or we shall contact you.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is damaged, we'll take care of it. Don't worry we know carriers aren't always kind wiht the parcels
Item doesn't fit or you aren't happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. Once item is received we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
Please see our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.