Fly NXT LVL Handlebar
Fly Racing has worked with one of the industry’s best back country riders, Dan Adams. Dan has started and currently operates Next Level Riding Clinics based out of Alpine, Wyoming. Dan has had many years of experience in the back country and knows what it takes to ride the steep and deep. As part of Dan’s Next Level Riding Clinics, he will teach you how to control your machine. There are many aspects of controlling your machine when it comes to technical riding and boondocking. One of the most crucial parts is rider position and the center of gravity while on the machine. A tall center of gravity causes a machine to be or feel “tippy”, a center of gravity that is too low will cause the machine to be more difficult to handle.
- NXT LVL specific bend will improve handling and increase control of machine
- Will lower the center of gravity which causes the machine to feel less “tippy” a trait found on new body style machines
- Made from 2014 aluminum allowing for greater flex through bumps to help reduce arm pump
- Bead blasted finish for added strength
- Standard 7/8” diameter
- Will accept Fly Aero Taper, SLP Pro Taper, and Polaris Pro Taper style handlebar hooks
- Grip area is wide enough to accept oem controls and handguards
- Adjustment lines on the end of the handlebars allows you to cut the bars down to your preferred width
- Crossbar is drilled to accept mountain strap--Mountain strap not included
- NXT LVL handlebar includes Fly Racing crossbar pad
- Crossbar pad made from heavy duty woven material, wont crack in cold temperatures
Orders over $200.00CAD qualify for free expedited shipping within Canada & United States. Shipping will be calculated at checkout for orders from $0CAD to $100CAD. From $100 to $199.99 we charge $10CAD as the a flat rate shipping cost. Click Here to view our complete Free Shipping Terms & Conditions.
For all US orders, items are shipped via Canada Post which transfers the parcels to USPS once in the US. Tracking number will be more accurate with USPS once it has crossed the US border.
For international Orders the shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. Parcels can be tracked via Canada Post or you local post office once it reaches your country
Most items will be shipped within 1-2 business days after the items has been ordered, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such or we shall contact you.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is damaged, we'll take care of it. Don't worry we know carriers aren't always kind wiht the parcels
Item doesn't fit or you aren't happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. Once item is received we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
Please see our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.