Carbon fiber, Kevlar®, Drylex Microfiber the F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can get. Used by top FLY racers Trey Canard, Andrew Short, Weston Peick, and Justin Brayton, this helmet is out-of-the-box and on-to-the-racetrack ready.
- Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market. SNELL 2015, DOT approved.
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- Quick Release washable Coolmax® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum visor screws, and stainless steel rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
Orders over $200.00CAD qualify for free expedited shipping within Canada & United States. Shipping will be calculated at checkout for orders from $0CAD to $100CAD. From $100 to $199.99 we charge $10CAD as the a flat rate shipping cost. Click Here to view our complete Free Shipping Terms & Conditions.
For all US orders, items are shipped via Canada Post which transfers the parcels to USPS once in the US. Tracking number will be more accurate with USPS once it has crossed the US border.
For international Orders the shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. Parcels can be tracked via Canada Post or you local post office once it reaches your country
Most items will be shipped within 1-2 business days after the items has been ordered, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such or we shall contact you.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is damaged, we'll take care of it. Don't worry we know carriers aren't always kind wiht the parcels
Item doesn't fit or you aren't happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. Once item is received we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
Please see our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.